12'1o'o8
Firstly, this is to michelle.
My blog ain't dead kays.
Secondly, I'm so crazy over the PCD.
They're freaking hot.
& they're songs are friggin' damn niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I LOVE all their songs.
Their slow songs are damn touching.
& their fast songs are so cool.
Everyone must support them!
11'1o'o8
I went to BPP with my mom.
Obviously, ntuc lohs.
But, we went to the library first.
Oh yeah..
I was reading at the library, sitting at the children's section..
(cos' no space at the adult's section)
And there was this uber cute baby girl.
She's freaking cuteeeeeeeeee!
So chubby, I wanted to pinch her cheeks.
YEAH! And she came up to me.
And looked at me with her innocent eyes.
She had my heart melt kays?
Then her mom wanted to leave, but she refused.
And kept pulling me.
SO CUTE!
Her mom left, she still there smiling at me and tugging.
Hahahahahahahahahas..
Finally, her mom returned and dragged her away.
And she even said byebye to me.
Awwwwww...
Babies are so innocent fellows.
I love babies! But must be cute lahhs. lol. :D
Then proceeded to ntuc.
WHICH WAS DAMN CROWDED.
Got what was needed and paid before leaving.
My mom, aft. countless pleas frm me to buy food, relented. :DDDD
And I quickly go buy before my dad came to fetch us.
Later some unpleasant things happened.
DDDDDDDDDDDD:
no comments bout' it.