Monday, November 24, 2008, 5:52 AM
24NOVEMBER2008I've got nothing to post bout' todayD:Hmm.. Shall do the quiz by PEGGY&AIDA.So late then do. heheheheh(:1. People tagged must continue this quiz.2. Taggers are to tag 12 people to do the quiz.3. This quiz cannot be passed back to the person who tag you.4. So now, enjoy!1. Do you enjoy doing quiz?; I don't think so.2. What subjects do you hate most?; Those that require lots of memoriz'ing stuff.Cos' I ain't good at memoriz'ing.3. Your favourite pet is ...; Many! But I simply love those baby animals(:4. What would you do if you are the only one left in the world?; Of course I'll cry lah. Cos' I'm so lonelyD: but, i'll go tour around the world for free!(:5. Who do you think likes you?; Zzzz.. My darlings! hahah(: & my family too!6. If you were to create human beings ,a)How many organs would there be on the face? Be specific.; 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose, 1 mouth :D -copied peggy's answer! hush hush X:b)Would they be evil or good?; Good. As good as me(: LOL! i ain't as good as you think luh /:c)Give a brief description of the people you create.; Pretty much the same. Butbutbut, more mature lah:DAnd, don't behave like those ahbengs&ahlians. That piss'es me off. :X7. What/Who do you want to be when you grow up?; I don't know leh..D:Butbut, i'm reminded of the when i grow up song(:8. Which do you prefer? Being treated as pillow or bolster?; Bolster. Cos' i love my bolster :D lols.9. Do you think there's such a thing as forever?; Yeah.. I guess so.10.From A-Z, give a name you know to each letter. Exclude letters which don't have any.You cannot include yourself & you must include if you really know the person.A ; AidaB ; BenjaminC ; CelesteD ; DelphineE ; EileenF ; FarhanahG ; GigiH ; HuiLingI ; IanJ ; JeshreiK ; KellyL ; LennellM ; MichelleN ; NoreenO ; Obama (Obviously i don't know him.) :DP ; PuiYeeQ ; QuintenR ; RhiannonS ; StaciaT ; TaylorU ; -V ; VivanW ; WenxiX ; XinyiY ; YiLingZ ; ZheChing11. How many letters are blank?; One.12. List out the number of facts about yourself based on qn. 11 answer.; I'm pretty hyper :D13. How is A connected to G?; They're classmates luh.14. Who does B likes?; ehhs. i don't know leh.. Go ask him yourself la.. X:15. What is your relationship with N?; Friends. Choir-mate?16. What do you think of U?; -17. What colour does L likes?; Zzzz.. I DON'T KNOW.18. How old is I ?; Thirteen(:19. Is T your best friend?; Yes :D Another online friend of mine(: Hmm.. I've never met her before though.We only email'ed each other. Cos' she's a NEWJERSEY girl!20. What do you like about S?; Her pureness, cuteness& kindness. LOL!21. Is E having a relationship with Q?; Nah.. They don't even know each other.22. Do you think Y hates or dislikes you?; Zzz. Of cos' she likes me. I'm such a goodie girl:D heh(:23. Do W have any pets?; Nope. Don't think so.24. Does M likes F?; WOW. perhaps? Michelle's still deciding whether she want's to be straight or not(:25. Is P a singaporean?; Erms. Nope.26. When was the last time you bought O present?; Never. I'll never even get to meet him. Lols.27. What did you do with D last week?; Nothing -.-28. How did you get to know H?; Primary6 classmates.(: great friend!:D29. Who introduced Z to you?; Nobody. Just open mouth&talktalktalk, next thing i knew, we're friends.LOL!30. Is C & X friends?; Nope.31. Is J & K a possible couple?; Hmmm.. maybe(: 32. Who is R to you ?; Darling&bestie!:D She's lovely! Andandand, gorgeous!(:Now , pass this quiz onto 8 person from inside 'A-Z'A ; AidaC ; CelesteD ; DelphineM ; MichelleR ; Rhiannon
S ; StaciaV ; Vivan
W ; WenxiAida&Peggy's10 weird things, habits and little facts about me.
-rules and regulations lazy type cause both of their blogs cant do copy and paste ):-
1. I'm a female .
2. I'm pretty crazy.3. I'm easily hypered!
4. I'll be laughing like mad at times.5. I love music.
6. I simply love eating chocolates! All sorts of them! :D
7. I watch the television at least 5 hours a day. heheh.
8. I don't like ahbengs&ahlians. They piss me off&i don't know why. Zzzz..
9. I want lots money!(:10. Lastly, my sleeping hours are super irregular:D:D:D
;Unlucky ones
C ; Celeste
D ; Delphine
M ; Michelle
R ; RhiannonS ; Stacia
W ; WenxiAlright, i'm done!(:So long fellas~ :DDDDDDD23NOVEMBER2008
Boring day as usual.
Zzzz.
Woke up late again.
Wenxi&I had an sms session ytd la..:D
It started with her first msg at 6:00PM plus.
I think it said:
OH MY GOD I LOVE BUGIS STREET LA!
hahahahahahahah(:
Then sms'ed all the way til' 12:00AMplus.
I waited for my brother to come home.
Yes, again.
Then chatt'ed til' late.22NOVEMBER2008At night, at bout' 10plus..My dad&I went to Lot1 to watch the 11:10PM BeverlyHillsChihuahua movie.He suggested it at 9plus&after ''researching'', then decided luh.Btw, it's WENXI'S decision la..:DCos' we both not sure which to choose.Oh yeah, it's super funny la..(:Don't ask me why, but i was practically rofl.I kept whacking the chair beside me luh :Xhahahah.(:Anw, I ate the whole popcorn all my myself.heheheh. No wonder im so fat :D12:45AM then end.Made our way home..1:00AM plus then i went to bath.My dear brother then reached home, then crapp'ed until super late.3:00plus liddat i think(:
signing off, claudia