7DECEMBER2008
I've been feeling f-ing stressed up recently these few days.
No mood to update..
Don't blame me okay?
LOL!
6DECEMBER2008
IMM's awesome lah! :D
Gosh.
Went with my darling brother&took the 188direct bus!
RARE huh!
Ehhs.
We actually planned it on friday but it was raining so it was cancelled.
Anw, i HATE going on saturdays!
It's like god damn crazily packed like sardines mans.
I WANT GO IMM AGAIN! <3
WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME?
Oh yeah, i found out that ESPIRIT at IMM is a factory outlet leh!
So girls, that's a good bargain!
HAHA!
Butbutbut, there the clothes size are like HUGE.
Guess what size? 40!
That's for fat ass'es out there to wear lah.
heh.(:
My bro bought a greyish cardigan leh!
I'm so jealous..
HAHA! I chose de mah. Of course i like!
It's only $40+ lah!
So crowded. So I only went to help my bro choose.
Also, he actually wanted to buy levis' jeans but very ex. O.o
60bucks only.. Zzz..-.-
So went other shops to find..
In the end he chose the cheapest one from.. BOSSINI!
LOLS.
It cost 35bucks.
I got a flipflop at ROYAL HOUSING SPORTS too!
It's pretty cheapo too..
I love GISELE BUNDCHEN♥! <3
She's so hot! HAHA! :D
Okay, finally bought LJS home for dinner.
This time it's my treat. again.
Whatever. The bus back home was super crowded.
HATE CROWDS! tsktsk.
And, home sweet home :D
. 5DECEMBER2008
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2DECEMBER2008
Mom's home again!
Missed her truckloads!
Now she's back and safe, I'm so glad.
I've been a goodie goodie girl at home :D
HAHA!
29NOVEMBER
Choir had this so called SYF workshop for 2009.
Whatever.
Got up super early.
Really scared i messed up&woke up LATE!
HAHA!
It was wonderful!
The other schools' choir was amazing!
I'm so impressed with their singing!
GOSH.
It's definitely an eye-opeing and i think that our school sure need to pull up our socks!
Well. Better late than never. :D
28NOVEMBER2008
As I've been a goodie goodie girl these past few days, my daddy rewarded me to a movie!
Late night movie!(:
I love night movie!
HAHA!
Watched the FOUR CHRISMASES!
Cos' got REESE WITHERSPOON inside mah. heheh.
One word: AWESOME!
The show is so funny lah.
I love the ending!
I simply heart the show!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The show ended at 1:00plus.
Sheesh.
I forgot all about choir the next day.
Forgot the time to meet. Zzzz..
All i knew was surely EARLY!
Sms'ed like siaokia to everyone i knew.
FINALLY.
Huimin replied and I was so relieved. 3plus then slept.
6.30AM had to get up.
DAMN!
26NOVEMBER2008
Yay!:D Went out with Wennnxi today(:!
Started off with NEOPRINTS .
As usual. heheh(:
ENJOY;
Okay, then trained to Bugis. Went to Bugis Street. Loved the things there laa!
FEEL LIKE BUYING EVERYTHING.
We 2 bought same tees :D
Gah, 'I ♥ My Girlf!'.
BTW, they don't know how to spell correctly lah.
SO DUMB! Zzzz.
Legs damn tired after walking round & round.
Haha;D.
Finally, wenxi found a nice skinnies:}.♥♥♥
When we were on the train back, I saw this really funny advertisement.
OPEN YOUR EYES BIGBIG!
They're trying to say that their condoms are thinner. LOL.
The 'tested with real banana and condom' part darn funny!
I quickly got wenxi's phone and snapped a few pictures on it.
This one's a close-up shot when zoomed in.
heh.
Okay guys, i finally finished!
Gotta go already. Bye!:D