Thursday, March 26, 2009, 5:51 AM
Well, here im again! :Dhahaha, im so glad today didnt have audition(:Today was so slack y'know.Great crapping with eileen&delphine&rebecca during d&t.muhahaha, 2 entire hours were spent on chatting.Simply retarded, yeah? cause we werent doing at all.gah, nevermind :DOHOHOHOHOH.Ms Zizi didnt come fr maths today so basically means high-ing !hahaha, playing with celeste :DSiying was so high til' she went to look in celeste's uniform the inside.yeap, ooohlalaa :DAnyway, CELESTECHUASHILEI's my official lil' sister :Dhees, I kept holding her hand and she kept telling me I was lez.Zzz D: so fast bully me alr.Chat, crap, high . Parted during mother tongue ):gah, sad thing's that stacia godsister dont bother me ):Now always stick to that xianzhe. humph.PS: eh. I angry already ley. cant wait fr you to read this.must be concerned bout' my kay? later I go whack him. LOL.PPS: ohyeah, sorry jasmine for kicking you ytd. get well soon !(:(cannot blame me de luh) HEE :DDDclaudiaa ! :D
signing off, claudia